Access control system
ACCESS is determined for acquisition and subsequent processing of data on movements of persons, vehicles, or other identification cards holders.
The whole system is provided with a certificate of the National Security Authority on the level of SECRET and TOP SECRET.
Monitored moves are entries and entrances to buildings, the exits of them, passes through the doors, turnstiles or gates, etc.
Access control system ACCESS allows you to restrict access to certain areas only at certain times or for certain group of persons or other entities with their own identification card or knowledge of the input code.
ACCESS is a system composed of identification cards (always determine the concrete owner), of these identification cards sensors, communications devices and converters of communication lines, computers and software operated on them.
ACCESS is integrated with PASSPORT attendance system at a common database, the same communication with sensors and transmission of attendance data on passes for the processing within control of attendance.
Basic functional features of ACCESS system:
• introduction of terms „sensor“ (controlled point of entry) and „zone“ (the set of sensors defining the entries to a certain area)
• defining the rights of individual ID cards for entry into the zone - the time rights of entry are defined within the day and week
• control of multiple entries (called antipassback) - time (some time must not be repeated attempt to pass) or global antipassback (when the time is not defined)
• setting and monitoring of band pass filters
• disclosure of current states of the system (where the identification card is located, machine status, signalling of alarm state) by monitoring tasks
• function of monitoring of time exceeding necessary to close the door, check of door opening other than by identification card
• definition of different levels of system alarm states
• integrated definition of lifts sensors with floors definition
• remote sensors management
• support of two cards modes, cards of quides
• introduction of definition of card types (group of persons) and their corresponding behaviour (e.g. other control of access rights or other activities than at other cards)
• simple assignment of access rights, the possibility to define patterns (templates) of access rights
• operating of security exchange by EZS identification cards sensors
• active communication with EPS systems
INFOS system presents a comprehensive pack of software applications using identification elements, especially cards, in various areas of business, security and other activities. From management and the definition of entry, through processing of attendance, visitors registration, parking control, the elevators operation, to the solution of ordering and restaurant catering, operating of vending machines for dispensing of food and beverages, evaluation of time consumption of orders, products identification and other areas. INFOS system is a development product of company COMINFO, a.s. and builds on the previous generation of identification systems.
INFOS system supports identification elements, especially in their non-contact design - these are the identification cards and tags of various types (HID, Philips, Motorola, TAGSYS, EM, MIFARE, INFINEON, LEGIC, Texas Instruments, microwave tags and others). Magnetic cards and bar codes are supported continually.
The relevant software modules of INFOS system fully support the network operation - according to requirements and terms the applications can be run as a single-or multi-user with multiple computers and a support of LAN or WAN. Individual applications of INFOS system are designed for installation on PC workstations running MS Windows VISTA, XP, 2000.
INFOS is fully based on client / server architecture. As SQL servers are supported MS SQL Server (versions 2008 to 7.0), including MS SQL 2005 Express, Oracle and Informix. The environments UNIX and LINUX are optional for module of communications with ID cards sensors.
Strongly growing area within INFOS system are applications for intranet environments, which have three-tier architecture - data SQL server, application server and a web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and higher). These include the application WATT, which is an intranet module for editing and reporting of attendance compatible with editing in the PASSPORT system. Furthermore the CARDPAY Web module which includes tasks for intranet food ordering, vouchers exchange, and review of taken meals.
INFOS system allows full data outputs (connection files, summary sheets, ...) for its processing in payroll systems, in production orders monitoring systems, statistics, and other systems. It also contains the imports of required data.
Within the module Cards Management the INFOS system provides features for management of photographs of persons, including the production (printing) of identification cards. A complete photo studio for the preparation of photographs of persons can be the part of the delivery.
Basic features of INFOS system:
• only one contactless identification card for different applications
• common central SQL database for different applications
• common programs users - rights for applications are defined within one application
• common database of persons including photos
• direct identification cards printer connection, including the possibility of design of the own design of printing
• used terminals and ID elements sensors are mostly universal - for attendance in various modes, monitoring of orders and for access control in various modes - adjustable only by the configuration of appropriate applications on the PC
Basic applications of INFOS system:
• PASSPORT - Attendance system
• WATT – Intranet application for attendance data
• ACCESS - Access system
• CARDPAY – Payments system for catering, sports facilities, vending machines, copy machines, parking spaces …
• VISIT – Visitors´ evidence system
• SVZ – Monitoring and evaluation of orders